Dialog/Making study work
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Error: Image is invalid or non-existent.
Dialogs on making study work
- Anticipation ― On a basic function of human culture (draft in progress).
- Concepts — On our use of concepts in lived experience (draft in progress).
- Curating — On the meaning of curating on A Place to Study (draft in progress).
- Toolshed — What tools for what purposes will persons working on A Place to Study want to have at hand?
- Verbs — Reflecting on how verbs work in communicating meaning (draft in progress).
- Why study historical persons? — On the value of studying the life and work of historical persons for self-formation and liberal learning (draft in progress).