Dialog/About a Place
Jump to navigation Jump to search
On A Place to Study
These dialogs help illuminate what A Place to Study is about and how visitors can make it serve their purposes.
- Well developed drafts
- Hello — An introductory dialog about A Place to Study.
- For its own sake — V and R try to make sense of what it means to do something for its own sake, clarifying the purpose of A Place to Study.
- With a digital pedagogy — How a digital pedagogy will differ from one conditioned by mechanical reproduction (draft in progress).
- Persons, not individuals — Why don't we speak of individuals on A Place to Study?
- Drafts needing considerable further work